8. Fodder business
Farmers across the country need fodder for animal rearing. Good nutritious fodder that helps grow healthy and disease-free. Fodder production units can enable animals not to depend on grazing lands, which have been depleting over the years, leading to poorly fed cattle and livestock.
- Addition of many nutrients to provide a balanced diet for livestock
- Does not require much space, just enough to store raw materials and after-production fodder.
- Machines are available for making and mixing the fodder.
- Loans with decreased interest rates are available to start the venture
- Fodder production will not go out of demand