7. Livestock rearing
Setting up poultry farms for meat while rearing cattle for milk and milk products. Goats, pigs and sheep are some of the most in-demand as the number of people consuming such products has increased with population growth. Cultivating local or foreign breeds is much easier with technological help and better facilities, leading to better yields.
- Can be easily done in our country as most farmers supplement their livelihood with livestock rearing
- Optimizing productivity using tech and monetary help from the government can raise profits.
- Can start small and increase the business as earnings come in.
- The demand never dies, as consumption consistently has increased every year.
- Technology has enabled disease-resistant and good-quality livestock for rearing purposes.