Normal chicken production and supply move onto duck, quail, or emu eggs, which can be part of your egg production venture depending on the demand of the region/s for sale. It is one of the fastest-growing businesses with great commercial value. Entrepreneurs have used a backyard and grown to operate big farm-operated businesses with this venture.
- Provides a good source of protein and is part of midday meal schemes in schools
- Several industries require eggs to make other food products, such as bakeries.
- A lot of consumers who are into muscle building consume eggs in large quantities, hence the increased demand over the years.
- Does not require a large area for egg production, and earning good profits begins early in business.
- There is consistent production throughout the year