Graphic designing training
Are you interested in doing a course on Graphic designing?
Do you want to make a career in graphic designing?
DBS Next Level can help you!
Logos, brochures, flyers, letterheads, product packaging and stationery are things every business would need in order to establish its brand. This is where graphic designing comes into picture. This is something anybody can learn. All it needs is a bit of creativity and a willingness to learn. DBS Next Level therefore offers courses in graphic designing to those who want to make a career in this field. We can also help you get placed in advertising agencies, production houses, printing & publishing agencies, -product packaging and logo designing firms. You can also work as a freelancer.
What you can learn from DBS Next Level’s Graphic designing course
At DBS Next Level we will teach you all about graphic designing including the design process and the production process. You will not only learn the technicalities but you will also learn how to adopt them in real life.
- Lateral Thinking: It is important to be creative if you want to do graphic designing. If you are creative, you will always think in a different way. This is exactly what is to be done in lateral thinking too. It is in fact an attitude of your mind that can be developed using various techniques such as:
- Challenging assumptions where you need to think outside the box
- Generating alternatives when you do not have that perfect solution
- Suspended judgement
- Random stimulation
- Creating Rough Visuals: Putting your idea on paper is what you will learn here. You will have a complete insight into Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat, which will help you in expressing your idea. Most professional graphic designers make use of these tools to create those impressive graphics.
- Design Principles: Here we will go into details such as proximity, alignment, repetition, contrast and white space which are the fundamentals of graphic designing. These will help you learn new techniques of graphic designing and come up with a unique style that will distinguish your work from the rest of the world.
- Color: There are things you need to understand regarding the color theory before you proceed to become a professional graphic designer. It’s the combination of colors that makes a brand and helps people identify the brand. You need to also learn what each color means, how to create different color combinations that are pleasing and how to create an effect through the right color combination that will make people remember the brand forever.
- Typography: Text and the font in which text is expressed play an important role in graphic designing. Here you will learn various aspects of text like fonts, alignment, size, color etc. that will help you go a long way in your graphic designing career.
- Pre-press and pre-printing methods of production process: Here you will learn about the different processes that come in between creating the print layout and printing the final layout of a graphic design. This stage deals with the entire fine tuning aspects and making your design perfect and absolutely flawless.
Contact us at DBS Next Level and get ready to build a career in graphic designing!