Do you wish to fill your vacant positions in an affordable way?
Would you like to host a job fair?
DBS Next Level can help you!
Job fairs are places where prospective employers and job seekers come together under one roof. While job seekers get a whole lot of opportunities to choose from, employers find these fairs easier to hire people without spending much on marketing or recruitment. This could even be a community service to reduce unemployment. DBS Next Level can conduct job fairs and help you host them without any worries.
How DBS Next Level can help you?
- We can finalize a suitable venue for you depending upon your convenience and budget. We will apply for all the required permits in order to conduct the job fair in the selected venue. We will make sure the venue is accessible and easy commutable by all job seekers.
- If you want us to conduct a job fair on a particular niche, we can do it for you. For instance, you may want to host a job fair that is focused only on customer service jobs. If you are an IT company you may want a job fair that is focused on Information technology.
- We will make everything that you need, available in the job fair, like booths, tables, chairs, clipboards, name tags and pens. We will ensure it fits your budget perfectly.
- In case your budget doesn’t suffice for a job fair, we can look for a sponsor for you. We will meet the sponsor, tell him about the purpose of this job fair and make him understand how his company will benefit from the same. We will also inform him of the total amount that you may need for such a job fair.
- Depending upon the niche that you have chosen for the job fair, we will make sure we contact the right organizations and local businesses to set up their booths. We will get in touch with their hiring managers and ensure the job fair held is a great success.
- We will handle all the marketing responsibilities of such job fairs so as to lure lots of attendees. We will send out press releases to newspapers, radio stations, TV stations and local media.
- We will make sure we promote your job fair on social media websites like Twitter and Facebook. We will also hand over fliers to the local unemployment offices, churches and shelters. We can also develop a website that will provide all the details of your job fair.
- We will make sure we have enough volunteers to host the fair in the best possible manner. They will be in charge of greeting the guests and attending to the requests and requirements of the employers.
- We will gather feedback from the attendees of your job fair or conduct surveys to find out what they felt about the fair. This will help us in preparing better for our next job fair.
Get in touch with DBS Next Level to host your job fair at the earliest!
error: Content is protected !!